- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (439)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (137)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
- West Indian Whistling-duck (Dendrocygna arborea): request for information
Tag Archives: Hodgson’s Hawk-cuckoo
Archived 2014 discussion: Hodgson’s Hawk-cuckoo (Cuculus fugax) is being split: list both C. fugax and C. pectoralis as Near Threatened?
Hodgson’s Hawk-cuckoo Cuculus fugax is being split into C. fugax, C. nisicolor, C. hyperythrus and C. pectoralis, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading