- Africa (167)
- Americas (320)
- Archive (716)
- Asia (265)
- Australia (35)
- Europe & Central Asia (70)
- Illegal killing of birds (2)
- Middle East (47)
- Pacific (103)
- Species Group (189)
- Taxonomy (158)
- Uncategorized (6)
Five most recent topics
- Review of illegal killing of birds in Europe, the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and Iran
- Yellow-breasted Pipit (Hemimacronyx chloris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered?
- Okarito Brown Kiwi (Apteryx rowi): Downlist to Vulnerable?
- White-winged Cotinga (Xipholena atropurpurea): downlist from Endangered to Vulnerable?
- Atlantic Royal Flycatcher (Onychorhynchus swainsoni): downlist from Vulnerable to Near Threatened?
- 'Hope is the thing with feathers' January 16, 2017This article is the editorial for the January edition of the BirdLife Europe & Central Asia Newsletter. To view this issue, click here. “Hope” is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops – at all,
- Birds of a Feather: Our partners’ highlights from 2016 January 16, 2017From the wild North Atlantic to the Caspian Sea; from the fjords of Breiðafjörður to the Iron Gates on the Danube, from the high Pyrenees to the Kazakh Steppe – how better to bask in the spectacular natural beauty of Europe & Central Asia than with a bird’s eye view? Here are just some of […]
- Climate Packages – just pretty wrapping? January 16, 2017True to the spirit of New Year, Sini Eräjää – Bioenergy Policy Officer at BirdLife Europe & Central Asia – looks back upon some of the climate and energy disappointments of 2016 and makes her wish for a Happy New (& Sustainable) Year for Nature in 2017.
- 'Hope is the thing with feathers' January 16, 2017
Tag Archives: Grey-headed parakeet
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Blossom-headed Parakeet (Psittacula roseata), Alexandrine Parakeet (Psittacula eupatria) and Grey-headed parakeet (Psittacula finschii): request for information.
Blossom-headed Parakeet Psittacula roseata (BirdLife species factsheet) is found in Bhutan, north eastern India, Bangladesh, South East Asia and southern China. It is currently listed as Least Concern as it was not thought to approach the thresholds for Vulnerable under any of … Continue reading