- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Green-capped Tanager
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Green-capped Tanager (Tangara meyerdeschauenseei): downlist to Near Threatened?
BirdLife species factsheet for Green-capped Tanager Green-capped Tanager Tangara meyerdeschauenseei is described as relatively common at three sites in the arid area at the headwaters of the río Inambari in Puno, south-east Peru. It is currently listed as Vulnerable under criterion D2 … Continue reading