- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Great-billed Seed-finch
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Great-billed Seed-finch (Oryzoborus maximiliani): request for information
Great-billed Seed-finch Oryzoborus maximiliani is listed as Near Threatened under criteria A2c,d; A3c,d; A4c,d on the basis that it is suspected to be undergoing a slow to moderately rapid population decline, estimated at 1-19% over 10 years. Up-to-date information is requested, in particular the likely total population size, the current population trend over 11 years (estimate of three generations) and the severity of threats. Continue reading