- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (439)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (137)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
- West Indian Whistling-duck (Dendrocygna arborea): request for information
Tag Archives: Grauer’s Cuckooshrike
Archived 2014 discussion: Grauer’s Cuckooshrike (Coracina graueri): information sought on trends and population size.
This discussion was first published as part of the 2013 Red List update, but remains open for comment to enable reassessment in 2014. BirdLife species factsheet for Grauer’s Cuckooshrike Grauer’s Cuckooshrike Coracina graueri is known from the Democratic Republic of Congo where … Continue reading