- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Festive Coquette
Archived 2014 discussion: Festive Coquette (Lophornis chalybeus) is being split: list L. chalybeus as Near Threatened and L. verreauxii as Least Concern?
Festive Coquette Lophornis chalybeus is being split into L. chalybeus and L. verreauxii, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading