- Africa (101)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (185)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (51)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (31)
- Pacific (67)
- Species Group (142)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Caucasian Grouse (Lyrurus mlokosiewiczi) – downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Black Lark (Melanocorypha yeltoniensis) – request for information from Central Asia
- Redwing (Turdus iliacus) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
- Iberian Green Woodpecker (Picus sharpei) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
- Northern Lapwing (Vanellus vanellus) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened or Vulnerable?
Tag Archives: Common Flameback
Archived 2014 discussion: Common Flameback (Dinopium javanense) is being split: list D. everetti as Near Threatened?
Common Flameback Dinopium javanense is being split into D. javanense and D. everetti, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading