- Africa (87)
- Americas (186)
- Archive (255)
- Asia (169)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (61)
- Species Group (123)
- Taxonomy (1)
Five most recent topics
- Suggestions for new topics
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- King Rail (Rallus elegans) is being split: request for information on R. elegans and R. tenuirostris.
- Sulawesi Scops-owl (Otus manadensis) is being split: list O. mendeni and O. sulaensis as Vulnerable?
Tag Archives: Cinnamon-breasted Tody-tyrant
Archived 2011-2012 topics: Cinnamon-breasted Tody-tyrant (Hemitriccus cinnamomeipectus): uplist to Vulnerable?
If its habitat and/or population is found to be declining and a) it is still believed to occur at fewer than ten localities, or b) its population is considered to be severely fragmented, it is likely to qualify for uplisting to Vulnerable under criterion B1a+b(iii,v). Ridgely and Greenfield (2001) imply that the population may be decreasing due to habitat loss. Continue reading