- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (198)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Cinnamon-breasted Tody-tyrant
Archived 2011-2012 topics: Cinnamon-breasted Tody-tyrant (Hemitriccus cinnamomeipectus): uplist to Vulnerable?
If its habitat and/or population is found to be declining and a) it is still believed to occur at fewer than ten localities, or b) its population is considered to be severely fragmented, it is likely to qualify for uplisting to Vulnerable under criterion B1a+b(iii,v). Ridgely and Greenfield (2001) imply that the population may be decreasing due to habitat loss. Continue reading