- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Cinnamon-bellied Imperial-pigeon
Archived 2014 discussion: Cinnamon-bellied Imperial-pigeon (Ducula basilica) is being split: list D. obiensis as Near Threatened?
Cinnamon-bellied Imperial-pigeon Ducula basilica is being split into D. basilica and D. obiensis, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading