- Africa (114)
- Americas (218)
- Archive (525)
- Asia (200)
- Australia (29)
- Europe & Central Asia (67)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (42)
- Pacific (70)
- Species Group (164)
- Taxonomy (2)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Global IUCN Red List for birds – 2015 changes
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Black-bellied Sandgrouse (Pterocles orientalis) – request for information from Central Asia
- Tessmann’s Flycatcher (Muscicapa tessmanni): List as Least Concern?
- Eared Quetzal (Euptilotis neoxenus): Downlist to Least Concern?
Tag Archives: Carpentarian Grasswren
Archived 2015 topics: Carpentarian Grasswren (Amytornis dorotheae): uplist from Near Threatened to Vulnerable?
Carpentarian Grasswren Amytornis dorotheae has a limited range in the hilly parts of north-western Queensland and the eastern Northern Territory of Australia. It is currently classified as Near Threatened as its total population is moderately small, with the vast majority … Continue reading