- Africa (87)
- Americas (186)
- Archive (255)
- Asia (169)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (61)
- Species Group (123)
- Taxonomy (1)
Five most recent topics
- Suggestions for new topics
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- King Rail (Rallus elegans) is being split: request for information on R. elegans and R. tenuirostris.
- Sulawesi Scops-owl (Otus manadensis) is being split: list O. mendeni and O. sulaensis as Vulnerable?
Tag Archives: Brazilian Black-tyrant
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Brazilian Black-tyrant (Knipolegus franciscanus): downlist to Least Concern?
BirdLife Species Factsheet for Brazilian Black-tyrant Brazilian Black-tyrant Knipolegus franciscanus is a dry forest species associated with limestone outcrops at most known locations. It is currently listed as Near Threatened as it was believed to have a declining population which … Continue reading