- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (137)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Review of illegal killing and taking of birds in the Mediterranean
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Onychoprion aleuticus, formerly Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
Tag Archives: Black-throated Blue Robin
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Black-throated Blue Robin (Luscinia obscura ): downlist to Near Threatened?
BirdLife species factsheet for Black-throated Blue Robin Black-throated Blue Robin Luscinia obscura breeds in the mountains of western China (B. King in litt. 2012). It is currently listed as Vulnerable under criterion C2a(i) on the basis that it was thought to … Continue reading