- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (198)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Black-crowned Barwing
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Black-crowned Barwing (Actinodura sodangorum): downlist to Near Threatened?
BirdLife species factsheet for Black-crowned Barwing Black-crowned Barwing Actinodura sodangorum occurs in Vietnam and Laos. It is currently listed as Vulnerable under criteria B1ab(i,ii,iii,iv,v) because it was known from only 2 areas, assumed to have a small range and population, and thought … Continue reading