- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (439)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (136)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
- West Indian Whistling-duck (Dendrocygna arborea): request for information
Tag Archives: Black-crowned Barwing
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Black-crowned Barwing (Actinodura sodangorum): downlist to Near Threatened?
BirdLife species factsheet for Black-crowned Barwing Black-crowned Barwing Actinodura sodangorum occurs in Vietnam and Laos. It is currently listed as Vulnerable under criteria B1ab(i,ii,iii,iv,v) because it was known from only 2 areas, assumed to have a small range and population, and thought … Continue reading