- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Bearded Helmetcrest
Archived 2014 discussion: Bearded Helmetcrest (Oxypogon guerinii) is being split: list both O. cyanolaemus and O. stuebelii as Vulnerable and both O. guerinii and O. lindenii as Near Threatened?
Bearded Helmetcrest Oxypogon guerinii is being split into O. guerinii, O. cyanolaemus, O. lindenii and O. struebelii, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading