- Africa (87)
- Americas (209)
- Archive (255)
- Asia (174)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (65)
- Species Group (134)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Tahiti Kingfisher (Todiramphus veneratus) is being split: list T. youngi as Near Threatened and T. veneratus as Least Concern?
- Suggestions for new topics
- Crescent-chested Puffbird (Malacoptila striata) is being split: list M. minor as Critically Endangered and M. striata as Near Threatened?
- Xantus’s Murrelet (Synthliboramphus hypoleucus) is being split: list S. hypoleucus as Endangered and S. scrippsi as Vulnerable?
- The recently described taxon Capito fitzpatricki is being recognised as a species by BirdLife: list the species as Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Antioquia Antpitta
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Antioquia Antpitta (Grallaria fenwickorum): newly described, and Critically Endangered?
Antioquia Antpitta Grallaria fenwickorum is a recently described species from the Western Andes of Colombia (Barrera et al. 2010, Carantón-Ayala and Certuche-Cubillos 2010). It is proposed that this species be listed as Critically Endangered under criteria B1a+b(i,ii,iii,v); C2a(ii). Continue reading