- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (137)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Review of illegal killing and taking of birds in the Mediterranean
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Onychoprion aleuticus, formerly Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
Tag Archives: Antioquia Antpitta
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Antioquia Antpitta (Grallaria fenwickorum): newly described, and Critically Endangered?
Antioquia Antpitta Grallaria fenwickorum is a recently described species from the Western Andes of Colombia (Barrera et al. 2010, Carantón-Ayala and Certuche-Cubillos 2010). It is proposed that this species be listed as Critically Endangered under criteria B1a+b(i,ii,iii,v); C2a(ii). Continue reading