- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (198)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Antioquia Antpitta
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Antioquia Antpitta (Grallaria fenwickorum): newly described, and Critically Endangered?
Antioquia Antpitta Grallaria fenwickorum is a recently described species from the Western Andes of Colombia (Barrera et al. 2010, Carantón-Ayala and Certuche-Cubillos 2010). It is proposed that this species be listed as Critically Endangered under criteria B1a+b(i,ii,iii,v); C2a(ii). Continue reading