Please note that reassessments of all Australian endemic species previously proposed for changes of status in 2011 have now been postponed until the 2012 Red List update in order to await a finalised version of the updated Action Plan for Australian Birds. Apologies for any confusion caused by this change to the previously announced decisions.
- Archived 2011-2012 topics: Proposed revisions to Australian endemics based on reassessments in The Action Plan for Australian Birds 2010
- 2011 Red List final decisions
- Archived 2010-2011 topics: Foothill Elaenia (Myiopagis olallai): is there sufficient information to reassess this species?
- Archived 2010-2011 topics: Noble Snipe (Gallinago nobilis): is this species declining?
- Archived 2010-2011 topics: Tapajós Hermit (Phaethornis aethopyga): a valid species, so list as Near Threatened?