Working with corporates
BirdLife Europe believes in a future where the world's pressing development needs are met sustainably. By engaging with corporations we aim to find constructive solutions without compromising best environmental practice.
As the world’s leading authority on birds and nature conservation, and the largest global Partnership of local to global NGOs, BirdLife works with corporations to meet their biodiversity targets, while making a lasting impact for nature conservation.
BirdLife Europe and Cemex joint statement on EU's Nature Conservation Policy (May 2014): Keeping the impacts of using natural resources well within safe ecological limits
We work with Corporations:
- To assist in adding real value to the corporate social and environmental responsibility plans
- Transform the way corporations interact with their supply chains to improve the sustainable extraction of key global commodities
- Promoting environmental awareness and responsible environmental practice across industrial sectors and among the managers who lead them
- Provide assessment and monitoring of biodiversity practices
- Assist in assessments of risks and opportunities
- Build relationships on a local to global level between production sites and our Partners
Why work with BirdLife Europe
BirdLife Partners are present in 48 European and Countries in Europe and Central Asia, including all EU Member States.
BirdLife has long standing relationships with a number of international corporations and assist them in meeting their environmental targets and find solutions to the complex environmental challenges they face today.
Read about our work on:
Examples of collaboration with corporations:
2014 Highlights Report
Stichting BirdLife Europe gratefully acknowledges financial support from the European Commission. All content and opinions expressed on these pages are solely those of Stichting BirdLife Europe.