2010 - Turning or Breaking Point for Europe's wildlife? - Case studies
Here you can download several case studies related to the Report "2010 - Turning or Breaking Point for Europe's Wildlife?'
- Case study - Infringements of Birds and Habitats Directive in Bulgaria and Romania- Europe’s prime habitats under siege (175 KB)
- Case study - Could do better – How is EU rural development policy delivering for biodiversity? (139 KB)
- Case study - Illegal persecution of birds of prey in the UK- criminal activities still take a toll on bird populations, 30 years after the passing of the Birds Directive (165 KB)
- Case study - Member States reporting under the Habitat Directive- evidence to the failure of the 2010 target of halting biodiversity loss (155 KB)
- Case study - N2K sites are not fully protected: The case of the River Scheldt Estuary (74 KB)
- Case study - Restoring the Dutch White Stork population- a charismatic species brought back by targeted conservation work (147 KB)