World Birdwatch is BirdLife’s international magazine about birds – crammed with recent news and authorative articles about birds, their habitats, and their conservation around the world.
Global coverage: World Birdwatch is full of articles by leading experts, bringing you exciting and informed insights into birds, their ecology and conservation from field projects across the globe. Stunning photographs by leading wildlife photographers capture the vivid beauty of some of the world’s rarest birds and the spectacular places where they live.
World Birdwatch, which has been specially commended by the BBC Wildlife Magazine Awards, is produced quarterly to keep you updated with news from every region of the world. Be the first to read exciting reports about the world’s most endangered and enigmatic birds, as well as news about freshly discovered species and important sites.
Here’s an example copy of World Birdwatch. Click the right-hand side to turn the pages.
- A quarterly Contributory subscription to World Birdwatch magazine costs just £30 per year.
- A Special subscription rate of just £15 per year is available to members of the RSPB (UK), LPO (France), LIPU (Italy) and SEO (Spain).
For readers who wish to contribute further to BirdLife’s work there are additional subscription categories which includes a greater element of donation:
- A Supporting subscription costs £60 per year
- A Sustaining subscription costs £170 per year
- A Sponsor subscription costs £250 per year
- A Contributor subscription costs £500 per year
- A Guardian subscription costs £1,000 per year
Benefits for those subscribing at the higher level includes invitations to special BirdLife events.
How to subscribe
Simply printout the subscription form, fill in the page, sign if necessary, then post it to us at the address below (download the form). Please remember to enclose your chequeor credit/payment card details and tick the appropriate subscription rate. Many thanks.
World Birdwatch Subscriptions
Cambridge CB3 0NA
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com