CEPF Mediterranean - Application Guidelines
Please follow the guidance below:
- This call for proposals is for small grants up to US $20,000
- Only Albania, Algeria, Jordan, Libya, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Morocco and Tunisia are eligible for this call.
- Projects based on Strategic Direction themes must be focused on the Investment Priorities and sites specified in Table 2.
- Projects based on the Communication theme must be focused on grants and sites specified in Table 3.
- The project idea should be built on biodiversity conservation as a fundamental component. For more information about project ideas see the Focus of the Call section.
- Projects that only focus on awareness programs or capacity building will not be accepted.
- LOIs can be submitted in English, French, Arabic (contact the RIT for more information)
- Each LOI must support only one of the three Strategic Directions
- Applicants can submit more than one LOI.
- Hard copy proposals will not be accepted.
- The deadline for receiving LOIs is 15th January 2014
All applicants should refer to the Call For Letters of Inquiry document you can find here: www.birdlife.org/cepf-med/contacts-resources
Applications should be submitted by the Letter of Inquiry template: www.birdlife.org/cepf-med/contacts-resources
Completed applications should be sent as an e-mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receipt of the application will be acknowledged by e-mail, and it will be forwarded to the appropriate team member. Applicants will be contacted thereafter as to how to proceed. Questions or concerns during this process can be sent to email@example.com
Applicants that meet all of the eligibility criteria and whose LOIs most closely respond to the Investment Priorities covered by the call will be invited to respond to a Financial Questionnaire (the necessary forms and guidance will be provided to these applicants). If relevant they will also be asked to demonstrate their project’s compliance with CEPF’s safeguard policies. For successful applicants the RIT will aim to complete the whole process from the submission of the LOI to signing the grant agreement within 3 months.
CEPF Mediterranean website navigation: Home | News | About hotspot | Funding | Applications | Contact us | Resources