BirdLife: The Magazine
Support us and receive the latest conservation news and breakthroughs
By becoming a member of BirdLife, not only will you make a difference for threatened wildlife all around the planet, you’ll also receive a free subscription to our quarterly magazine, BirdLife - The Magazine.
Inside each issue, we shine a light on the amazing, and sometimes dangerous, fieldwork our Partners are undertaking across the globe - from preventing albatrosses getting caught up and killed by fishing hooks in the middle of the ocean, to preserving natural areas of the Middle East ravaged by civil war.
With 120 national Partners around the world, BirdLife - The Magazine offers a truly global perspective on modern conservation issues, as well as some incredible real-life stories.
Exclusive articles and stunning photography
We have refreshed our magazine to make it bigger, brighter and better. Inside each issue you'll find:
- Inspiring articles written by leading experts in birds and biodiversity
- The latest breakthroughs and discoveries from our network of researchers
- Stunning images from celebrated wildlife photographers
- Insights into conservation projects straight from the field
- Challenging debates on nature and conservation’s hottest topics
- Spotlights on the threatened birds and habitats we simply can’t afford to lose
- Interviews with both famous and unsung conservation and birding heroes
As a special offer, new members who subscribe before the end of November will receive a FREE physical copy of the June issue – that’s five issues for the price of four! If you join us within that timeframe, your subscription will begin with the September edition ‘The War Issue’ . Inside you’ll find:
- Interviews with conservationists working to save nature in the midst of deadly conflicts
- Meet the man who swapped a comfy life in the USA to restore Iraq’s historic marshlands, destroyed by Saddam Hussein
- Discover the rare birds hidden on the edge of India’s tourist trails
- Find out why Argentinians are on red alert for the Critically Endangered Hooded Grebe
- And much more!
The quickest and easiest way to sign up as a new member, renew your membership, or purchase a gift membership for someone else, is using PayPal. You can pay securely online using your credit card and do not need a PayPal account.
If you have any problems or queries, please contact email@example.com
Join or Renew Offline
To join the club through the post simply print out the subscription form (click to download)
To renew simply print out the renewal form (click to download)
After completing the forms, please send to:
BirdLife - The Magazine Subscriptions