BirdLife: The Magazine
The latest conservation news and breakthroughs, delivered to your door
Inside each issue of our quarterly magazine, we shine a light on the amazing, and sometimes dangerous, fieldwork our Partners are undertaking across the globe - from preventing albatrosses getting caught up and killed by fishing hooks in the middle of the ocean, to preserving natural areas of the Middle East ravaged by civil war.
With 120 national Partners around the world, BirdLife - The Magazine offers a truly global perspective on modern conservation issues, as well as some incredible real-life stories.
Exclusive articles and stunning photography
We have refreshed our magazine to make it bigger, brighter and better. Inside each issue you'll find:
- Inspiring articles written by leading experts in birds and biodiversity
- The latest breakthroughs and discoveries from our network of researchers
- Stunning images from celebrated wildlife photographers
- Insights into conservation projects straight from the field
- Challenging debates on nature and conservation’s hottest topics
- Spotlights on the threatened birds and habitats we simply can’t afford to lose
- Interviews with both famous and unsung conservation and birding heroes
Now available on iTunes and Android!
BirdLife: the Magazine is now available to purchase digitally, so you can read the latest bird conservation news on the go via your phone, tablet or laptop computer.
You can find us on either Google Play or iTunes by clicking on the icons below, or alternatively you can read the magazine in your web browser by heading to magazine.birdlife.org
This is the cheapest and most immediate way to enjoy BirdLife - the Magazine. Individual issues are available for £2.99, and a year's subscription is just £9.99.
Want to receive the magazine by post? Become a member of the World Bird Club and receive four printed issues a year
World Bird Club members are so important to BirdLife. Their regular donations ensure that we can continue to provide essential conservation work all over the globe. By becoming a World Bird Club member, not only will you be making a difference to birds and people, but you will be kept up to date with exclusive printed issues of BirdLife – The Magazine.
By signing up as a World Bird Club member, you’ll receive a welcome pack, which includes both the latest edition of BirdLife – the Magazine, as well as the previous issue, meaning you’ll receive five editions of this fantastic magazine in your first year.
In this issue:
- Red List Roundup: which birds are thriving and which are just surviving in this latest update
- In the Pink: the Pink Pigeon's miraculous recovery from just nine birds
- Which penguins will be hardest hit by climate change? New study gives crucial insight
- Are the Dominican Republic's national parks really protected? We expose the truth