Chile - Comité Nacional Pro Defensa de la Flora y Fauna (CODEFF)
Mission of the organisation
To be a non-government, national and community driven organisation that conserves the environment and promotes sustainable development.
- Rehabilitation of Choroy Parrot Enicognathus leptorhynchus.
- Protection of the saltwater and fresh water wetlands in Chepu: terrestrial and river paths.
- Workshops strengthening the capacity to fight against desertification.
- Protection of fauna in the metropolitan area.
- Circulation of environmental educational activities.
- Glass Recycling Campaign CODEFF Recicla por la Naturaleza (CODEFF Recycles for Nature)
- Protection and preservation of Natural Patrimonies within the Metropolitan region.
- Climate Change Campaign
- Preservation Campaign La Campana National Park, region 5.
- Tumbes Talcachuano Park. Educational activities, diffusion and rehabilitation of wild fauna, especially sea birds.
- Huemul Hippocamelus bisulcus Conservation Project
- Community campaign for the protection and identification of wetlands in the Concepcion region.
- Conservation of endangered Coastal species. Concepcion.
- Evaluation of Black-necked Swans Cygnus melanocorypha and associated species in the 8th region.
- Huillin Lontra provocax Conservation Project and management of the basin for the connectivity and conservation of temperate rainforest in the Andean-Pacific Biological Corridor.
- Patagonia Without Oppression Campaign, 11th region.