Kenya - NatureKenya
Mission of the organisation
Connecting nature and people.
Member trips, outings & lectures, publication of journals, magazines & other books, IBA conservation work and education programme.
- Increase public awareness of the global, national, and local values of biodiversity
- Key biodiversity conservation sites prioritised, studied, documented and findings disseminated
- Nature Kenya’s influence on decision affecting biodiversity increased
- Action for protection of key species, sites and habitats specified and initiated
- Larger, broader and active membership base developed
- Funding increased from diversified sources
- Effectiveness and efficiency of Nature Kenya management and administration enhanced