CI Women in Healthy Sustainable Societies - Resources
THE CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW CLOSED!
CONSERVATION INTERNATIONAL (CI) DOCUMENTS - MUST READ:
- Please find the CI facsheet on "Women in Healthy Sustainable Societies" here
- Please find the CI facsheet on "Women and Natural Resource Management" here
- Please find the CI paper on "Gender Dimensions of International, Regional, and National Conservation Policies affecting Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda" here
CEPF Eastern Afromontane Hotspot Ecosystem Profile - REFERENCE:
- Please find the Hotspot Profile HERE (PDF download, 4 MB).
NON-CI DOCUMENTS AND LINKS - USEFUL:
- Please find the IUCN factsheet on linking gender and environment here
- For a good overview of why gender is an important issue in the environment: www.cbd.int/gender/intro.shtml
- For a collection of resources about gender and the environment: www.genderandenvironment.org/index.php/en/
CI website navigation: Home | About the Opportunity | Call for Proposals | Application Guidance | Resources | Contact Us